Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another Camera

A couple of weeks ago I got another camera.  This one is an Olympus EP-L1 (of course, this is now an "older model"!) which is one of those Micro 4/3 format cameras.  One of the things I wanted to do with this one was use old 35mm manual lenses (by using an adapter).  

These are some of the pics I've taken in the last few weeks.  For most of them, I used a 50mm 2.0 f Sears K-mount lens(which I can use with my Pentax cameras).  It's fun to get back to manually focusing (though I've had a few more "I thought it came out good, but then when I downloaded it to the PC..." moments)



For this one, I used a 135mm 2.5 f lens






Hey, it turns out that this camera can even take pictures of people!
I noticed this fellow's interesting looking camera (a Rolleiflex).  Turns out the guy is a professional photographer, by the name of Peter Hoffman;  you can see his stuff at:  http://peterhoffmanphoto.com/ 

Here's my pal Rob. This pic was taken while enjoying lunch at Giordano's

Quite unexpectedly on my way to the Metra station after work, I crossed paths with Jeremy, The Magician From Britain

Some random people pics



No comments:

Post a Comment